The South African (and European) press want the head (or resignation) of South African President, Thabo Mbeki.
Why? Because of economic failings, corruption, poor governance?
No. They want him out of office, because he is an “Aids Dissident.”
Here’s how they frame it:
- “THERE have been renewed calls from civil society for President Thabo Mbeki to step down at the African National Congress’s (ANC’s) conference in December. This follows an exposé, published in Mark Gevisser’s biography of Mbeki, that Mbeki remains an “AIDS dissident” and regrets having been forced to withdraw from the “debate” on the disease. Treatment Action Campaign’s (TAC’s) Zackie Achmat said another term with Mbeki at the helm of the party would be “a tragedy” for SA and the continent.”
First, there’s no such thing as ‘Aids denialism.’ This is a term used by a very specific handful of aids pharma money recipients and researchers, (with many failed projects to their name – see aidstruth.org), to hide their failings from the public.
The failings consist of:
- The tests are fraudulent, neither truly “positive” or “negative”, only shades of “reactive”; they come up ‘reactive’ for pregnancy, tuberculosis and at least 70 other conditions, and are only considered ‘valid’ when used on very specific groups of people. [Testing inormation]
- The drugs, which all bear the US FDA’s Black Box label, which means they’ve permanently damaged, disabled, or killed patients taking them in normal doses. The drugs target the surrogate markers (the test results), but do not support immuno-regeneration. [Drug information]
- The brutally unethical death-sentence that is now handed out with the false test result, a death-sentence not borne out by the result itself, which is variable and subjective in interpretation, from group to group.
Still Aids doctors believe they have the right to tell people that they’re “going to die, no matter what, and must now be drugged, till the end of their lives,” just because they have a reactive test result from a poly-reactive, non-specific, non-standardized antibody assay.
Thabo Mbeki, who has read the literature on the diagnosis, and on the tests, wants something better for his people than to be drugged with FDA-Black Box labeled drugs when they’re pregnant, or hungry, or exhausted from the poverty that grips Soweto.
He wants more for people who have been beaten down by centuries of colonial oppression, than to be told that “they’re going to die, no matter what,” just because the Western doctors are willing to believe that using a limited piece of technology, like a highly-reactive, non-specific antibody assay, is good enough to tell an African that their life is now over, and the only course for them is that of heavy drugging, with Black Box labeled drugs.
Thabo Mbeki is one of the only leaders in all of Africa who has not been an easy pawn for the Western powers.
No wonder they want him out of office so badly.
What You Can Do:
- Oppose “Hiv testing” without total Informed Consent and Right of Refusal, because it is unethical to give someone a death sentence based on a piece of very flawed technology.
- Oppose mandatory drugging with FDA Black Box labeled drugs, on the basis of these flawed tests.
- Oppose the death sentence handed out with the flawed and fraudulent “Hiv test” result.
Support a total patient Right to Know and Informed Consent Policy regarding these drugs and these tests, with a Total Right of Refusal, Without Prejudice for the patient.
Support Thabo Mbeki, and a free Africa.
Make your opinion known. Comment on the article at AllAfrica.com HERE